Today, we are going to take a look at what is TikTok calculator Exolyt, an analytics tool that can help you on the road to becoming an influencer and earning money on TikTok.
How to make money on TikTok?
There are two main ways to make money on TikTok. The most popular approach is called influencer marketing. Influencer Marketing refers to the practice of promoting different companies or items in your videos. This entails creating sponsored advertising videos that would increase sales for the company or product. The second approach to making money on TikTok is to advertise or sell your own items or services in your videos. You might, for example, advertise your cosmetics business or a web course.
How much money do TikTok influencers make?
Whether you’re marketing influencers or your own services, having decent traction on your videos is a must. For brands, this translates to a lot of followers, likes, and views before they are willing to invest time and money into your profile. Normally each video will need more than 100,000 followers and hundreds of comments. If you want to learn how you can gain more followers on TikTok, make sure to check our guide on it.
The amount of money you might earn varies considerably from one profile and sector to the next. If you have a strong profile, you may earn anywhere from $50,000 to $150,000 per brand collaboration. Of course, this is determined by a number of factors, including your profile niche, geographical region, brand’s target demographic, and so on.
What is TikTok calculator Exolyt?
It takes time to become a TikTok Influencer, so you’ll need to put in some effort and use good tools to measure your progress. Our top advice is to use analytics software such as Exolyt to observe your progress and discover which content performs best on your TikTok Profile. You will speed up the process of becoming a TikTok Influencer by using this method. You can also calculate the earnings of a TikTok user from the site.
Some of the features that are offered on Exolyt are as follows:
- Track unlimited TikTok accounts: Monitor any TikTok account without limitations. You can track anything from influencers you work with, to your brands’ competitors.
- Track TikTok videos: Track the details and growth history of any single TikTok video.
- See what people say about your brand: You can easily track all the videos which mention your brand’s TikTok account in their videos.
- Track TikTok hashtags: Track the most important hashtags for you and get all-around view to what’s happening for that hashtag.
- Spy on competitors’ advertisements: Find out if the audience of any TikTok video has been enlargened with paid promotion.
- Find what’s trending in TikTok: You can easily find the most trending hashtags, accounts, and sounds per every single country.
- Organize TikTok content to folders: Group important TikTok accounts, videos, and hashtags together by labels, and then compare them against each other.
- Track TikTok sounds: Track essential sounds for you and get a comprehensive view of what’s happening for that sound.
- Search from TikTok: Find anything from TikTok based on your interest: accounts, hashtags, songs and videos.
- Monitor your TikTok marketing campaigns: Automated marketing campaign tool allows you to track the performance of your marketing campaigns in real time.
- Compare against competitors: Analyze what your competitors are doing in TikTok and how you benchmark against them.
- Export CSV data reliably: Enjoy the most reliable and comprehensive data exports on the market. Export easily all the TikTok data you want as an CSV.
- Google Data Studio Connector & API access: Connect the data and history progress of any TikTok account to your Google Data Studio dashboards. Or integrate your solution directly into our data API.
- Video content analysis: Analyze the content of all your accounts’ videos with machine learning and tell what kind of things you should include in videos to have the highest possible engagement on your new videos.
We hope that you enjoyed this article about what is TikTok calculator Exolyt. If you did, make sure to check out Best social media management dashboards in 2022, or what is TikTok trends and how to use it.