Today we are going to show you how to send self-destructing messages in Facebook Messenger. Messenger is one of Facebook’s most popular applications, with over 1.3 billion monthly active users. Thousands of people use it to contact their relatives and loved ones; however, unlike WhatsApp, it is still lagging behind the most popular online messaging services.
However, despite this, Messenger continues to advance and release updates in order for customers to fully utilize the platform. Another significant drawback with messages is their lack of privacy.
Therefore, we are going to share a trick with you. If you follow our instructions below, you’ll learn how to send self-destructing messages in Facebook Messenger.
How to send self-destructing messages in Facebook Messenger?
It is important to note that this feature is available on both Android and iOS devices. If you want to enjoy this feature, just follow these steps:
- Update your app to the latest possible version
- Enter Messenger and click on the pencil at the top right.
- Activate the padlock on the same side and choose the contact you want to talk to.
- The contact must agree to talk through this medium: otherwise, it will not work.
- A clock will appear: here you must indicate the maximum time before the messages are self-destructed.
This way you’ve learned how to send self-destructing messages in Facebook Messenger, try it out now!