If you don’t know how to download multiple images at once on iOS 15, we are going to help you out because Apple’s new operating system update offers us an interesting trick. Little by little, we are discovering the new features that Apple has included in its new version of iOS. iOS 15 gives us the ability to select multiple images and save them at once in the camera roll of our iPhone.
How to download multiple images at once on iOS 15?
A very interesting new feature is the ability to select multiple images from the browser and download them all at once. Until now it was possible to save the browser images individually, but from now on we can select several images and save them to the camera roll. Follow these steps:
- To do this, open a new window in the Safari Internet browser.
- After a search, tap and hold on to the first of the images you want to save.
- Then tap on the rest of the pictures you want to save.
- While we keep tapping on the screen to keep the images. Tap with another finger on the home screen to return to the main screen and select the Photos application.
- Open the Photos app and slide the selected images to the camera roll.
That’s it! If you want to download and install iOS 15 but don’t know how, make sure to check our guides. This way you’ve learned how to download multiple images at once on iOS 15.