If you want to learn how to get weather notifications on your iPhone with iOS 15, keep reading because thanks to the new operating system update of Apple, this is possible. Apple has been improving its weather app and now it is capable of giving rain and snow alerts. Do you want to activate them? Let’s get going!
We all check weather forecasts using our smartphones but if you have an iPhone you can even go further. If there’s rain approaching, your Apple smartphone can also alert you.
How to get weather notifications on your iPhone with iOS 15?
To be able to use weather notifications, there is no need to install extra applications because this is a feature integrated into the native weather forecast app.
To activate weather notifications just follow these steps:
- Open the iPhone weather app.
- Tap on the icon with the horizontal lines. This will display all the locations you have saved.
- Once you have the list on the screen, click on the menu button, the three dots (top right).
- Select the “Notifications” option.
- Activate the weather notifications for the current location and your iPhone will send you an alert when a nearby weather event is recorded.
- You may need to enable the Always Access Location permission. Your iPhone will give you the option to turn it on.
Once you activate the alarms you will not have to constantly monitor whether it is going to rain or not because the application will alert you anyway. As you can see the process is really simple, this way you’ve learned how to get weather notifications on your iPhone with iOS 15.