Today we are going to show you how to add a location to an Instagram bio. The Instagram business account has many options to make your store closer to those who wish to purchase your products or service. Now, the social network has included a feature for you to make it easier for those who want to find your store.
This will make it easier for users to navigate through Google Maps or Apple Maps. Adding location to Instagram bio is very easy and it will only take you a few minutes if you follow the steps we are going to mention below.
It should be noted that the indications are the same for Android and iOS devices.
How to add a location to an Instagram bio?
- Enter your Instagram profile.
- Go to the menu below your profile picture.
- Click on “Edit profile”.
- Then go to “Public business information” and select “Contact options”.
- Next, select the “Business Address” box so you can add your location.
- Fill in the blanks where you are asked for an address, city, zip code, and more.
- Make sure it is accurate and select “Done”.
- Finally, click “Save“.
Go back to your company profile and now you will notice that your location is shown in the bio of your Instagram account. It is worth noting that it will be visible to all the people who follow you and also to those who do not.