With this article, you will learn how to fix Roblox connection error and Roblox not working issues. Your worries will go if you read this post on the MiniTool website in response to the Roblox internet connection error.
Now, keep a level head and use your common sense to follow the directions on this post!
You should check the status of the Roblox server before taking any preventative measures. Because if the server status is down, no solutions will work for you. To check the status of Roblox, simply click here. You might attempt the following solutions if it is not down. There is little you can do if it is being maintained other than to wait for the developer to repair it.
Check out how to fix Roblox error code 264.
Roblox not working: How to fix Roblox connection error?
These are possible fixes for how to fix Roblox connection error and Roblox not working issues:
- Allow Roblox through Windows Defender Firewall
- Check network connection
- Tweak a browser
- Disable extensions
- Reinstall Roblox
Let’s take a closer look at how to fix Roblox connection error and Roblox not working issues.
Allow Roblox through Windows Defender Firewall
To protect your computer, Windows Defender Firewall will prevent some programs from accessing the internet. The following steps can be taken if, by error, Roblox is mistakenly blocked by Windows Firewall:
- Navigate to Control Panel > System and Security > Windows Defender Firewall.
- Select Allow an app or feature through Windows Defender Firewall.
- Click Change settings > Allow another app.
- Select the Roblox executable file by tapping Browse, then click Add.
- Press OK to restart the game and check if the connection error Roblox has been resolved.
Check network connection
A slow network connection can also be at blame. You can play this game on a different device to see if your computer has any connectivity problems. The game will run faster if you restart the router and try using a LAN cable.
Tweak a browser
Although Roblox is a browser-dependent game, not all browsers are supported. Try using a different browser if you experience a Roblox connection issue. Use of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox is strongly advised.
Roblox’s website features advertisements. Therefore, ad-blockers are not compatible with it. You must turn them off to resolve the Roblox connection issue.
- Open Google Chrome, then select Settings by clicking the three dots symbol.
- Click Extensions in the left panel.
- Check to see if the Roblox connection error still occurs after disabling all of your browser’s addons and restarting it.
You need to reinstall Roblox if none of the aforementioned fixes work for you since the installation package can be damaged. To do this:
- To launch Settings, press Win + I at the same time.
- Locate Apps by scrolling down and clicking it.
- Locate Roblox under Apps & Features and select Uninstall.