Today we are here to explain what does Roblox error code 264 mean and how to fix it! Although Roblox is a well-known online sandbox game service for Windows and Apple iOS, some users have noted an error code 264 problem with it. According to that error message:
“Disconnected… Same account launched game from different device. Reconnect if you prefer to use this device. (Error Code: 264).”
Players are unable to use Roblox as a result anytime such problem manifests. Do you have to resolve that specific Roblox issue code? If so, attempt the possible error code 264 remedies listed below.
What does Roblox error code 264 mean?
A common source of the problem is mentioned in the Roblox error code 264. Players that attempt to play (launch) Roblox using the same account on various devices will experience this problem.
How to fix Roblox error code 264?
However, some users have noted this issue even when using a single device to play Roblox. Therefore, the game’s incorrect cache data is still another potential root cause for the Roblox error code 264.
Log out of all Roblox accounts
Be sure to log out of every Roblox account on any device you use to play the game. On a Windows PC, for instance, select Settings at the upper right of Roblox and select the Logout option. Try re-logging in on just your Windows PC after you’ve signed out of all your Roblox accounts. From the Roblox login screen, you can log in again.
Clear Roblox’s cache files
- To access the Run shortcut option on your Power User menu, press Windows + X.
- Enter the following text into Run:
- To access a Roblox data folder, click OK.
- To select everything, press Ctrl+A together.
- To completely delete the selected data, hit the Shift + Delete hotkey.
- On the Delete Multiple Files window, click Yes.
- Finally, log back into your Roblox account after exiting it.
You can use CCleaner to assist you quickly remove your cached files for a less complicated approach. Additionally, it will provide you with an easy-to-read overview of all the data you can remove without risk.
Flush the DNS cache
- Please launch Windows’ file search tool (click the magnifying glass on your taskbar to view it).
- Cmd should then be entered into the Type Here to Search box.
- To open Command Prompt, choose Run as administrator from the search tool’s right side menu.
Enter the following flush DNS command, then press Return:
How to fix Roblox error code 264 on iPad?
For help fixing error code 264 when playing Roblox on an iPad, try the first approach mentioned above. Additionally, you can exit the Roblox iPad app by selecting Log out at the bottom of the menu by touching the program’s three dot button.
If it still isn’t enough, we advise reinstalling the Roblox app to remove its cache. The steps listed below can be used to reinstall the Roblox iPad app:
- On your iPad, first tap the Settings app.
- Within Settings, choose General and iPhone Storage.
- from there, choose the Roblox app.
- Then select Roblox’s Delete App option.
- Finally, click Get to reinstall Roblox from the Apple Store page.
Few confirmed potential fixes for the Roblox error code 264 problem have been found. But it could be worthwhile to restart your Windows browser and go to a different DNS server.
After implementing the aforementioned fixes, if the Roblox error code 264 persists, you can get in touch with Roblox support. To do so, complete the form on this page’s Contact Us section. If you fixed this issue but don’t know how to fix error code 103 Roblox on Xbox, we are here to help!