We have prepared a Tower of Fantasy character tier list for you today, which character is the best? Around 15 characters, or Simulacra, can be found in Tower of Fantasy, each of whom has unique stats, equipment, and other attributes. By rerolling alongside their weapons, you can acquire them from the banner.
But in Tower of Fantasy, it’s crucial to match the right characters with the right weaponry. This is because, unlike in Genshin Impact, where characters’ skills are most important, the weapons can offer a significant boost. Don’t forget to check out the Tower of Fantasy weapon tier list and learn how to redeem codes in the game!
The four levels that make up the character tier list are as follows:
- S-Tier: The game’s top characters, taking the current meta into consideration.
- A-Tier: Exceptional and excellent characters that are helpful in any circumstance.
- B-Tier: Solid characters who, if we don’t have the greatest, can balance our team.
- C-Tier: The characters you must stay away from; only use them in an emergency or when you are in need of a replacement for a certain role.
Tower of Fantasy Characters Tier List
The top characters in Tower of Fantasy are listed here, along with the weapons they carry are shown below.
- Samir (Dual EM Stars)
- King (Scythe of the Crow)
- Tsubasa (Icewind Arrow)
- Meryl (Rosy Edge)
- Coco Ritter (Absolute Zero)
- Huma (Molten Shield V2)
- Shiro (Chakram of the Seas)
- Bai Ling (Nightingale’s Feather)
- Zero (Negating Cube)
- Echo (Thunderous Halberd)
- Crow (Thunderblades)
- Ene (Pummeler)
- Hilda (The Terminator)
Of course, the aforementioned list represents the author’s viewpoints. You are urged to use the characters with whom you are most familiar, even if this article ranks them all from greatest to worst.
Below, you can watch the most recent Tower of Fantasy character trailer that Hotta Studio released on YouTube. Try out the game here!