If you don’t know how to change the font size on Windows 11, it’s much easier than you think. Maybe you want to make fonts larger on Windows 11 because your old parents are having difficulties when reading the screen, or maybe you just want to adjust the text size to your liking. Changing the font size is not a hard task, just keep reading.
How to change the font size on Windows 11?
To be able to complete this task, you need to follow these steps:
- Open the Windows Settings.
- If you don’t know how, you can just hit the Windows+i hotkey or you can right-click on the Start icon and choose “Settings” from the menu that appears.
- Enter “Accessibility” then choose “Text Size.”
- In this section, find the slider called “Text Size.” To make the system font larger or smaller, drag the circle on the slider to the right and left.
- After finding the right font size for you, click on “Apply.”
- Close “Settings.”
Warning: Some larger font sizes might not fit into some parts of the interface
You can change the font size again by following the steps that we’ve mentioned above. It’s not hard, is it?