If you don’t know how to launch Windows Terminal at startup on Windows 11, we are going to help you out in this guide.
If you are a programmer or a professional Windows user you may easily launch Windows Terminal at startup on Windows 11 if you’d prefer to go straight to the command line.
How to launch Windows Terminal at startup on Windows 11?
If you don’t already have Windows Terminal on your PC, the first step is to go to the Microsoft Store and download it for free.
Then you can follow these steps:
- Launch Windows Terminal. Search for the keyword “terminal” in the Start menu and open the application.
- Windows 11 users are able to right-click on the Start icon and enter “Windows Terminal” from the menu.
- Then, in the tab bar, click the downward-facing arrow beside the plus (“+”) icon.
- Next, select “Settings.”
- Then, enter “Startup” from the sidebar.
- Turn on the switch next to the “Launch on machine startup.”
- Close the Settings.
Next time you startup your Windows 11 PC, Windows Terminal will automatically launch itself. That’s it!