If you don’t know how to link Disney+ with Google Assistant on Android, we are going to help you out. Disney+ has become one of the most successful streaming platforms on the market. The company’s streaming service has been expanding its content catalog, as well as reaching more devices.
- How to improve the music quality on Spotify?
- How to remove an object from a photo on Mac?
- How to mute your iPhone based on location or time?
Although if you want to be able to control playback on Disney+ using Google Assistant, it is necessary to link these two services. By having them linked, you can use the Google Assistant on Android or other devices, such as Nest speakers, to open and control the content on the streaming platform.
How to link Disney+ with Google Assistant on Android?
This process is very simple to follow on Android. By having Disney+ linked to Google Assistant, it will be possible to control the playback of content on the streaming platform using the assistant. In addition, this is something that you will be able to do from all kinds of devices, like your phone, Google Nest speakers, Chromecast, or Android TV. To have these two services linked, you should follow these steps:
- Open Google Assistant on your phone.
- Click on the Explore icon (the compass in the lower right).
- Tap on your profile picture.
- Go to the settings.
- Find the Videos and Photos option.
- Enter this section.
- Tap Link in the Disney+ option.
- In the window that opens, click on Link account.
- Go to your Disney+ account and log in.
- Click on Confirm.
It will now be possible to use Google Assistant to control playback on the streaming platform, being able to ask the assistant to start playing a specific series or movie. Simply through voice commands, we can have full control over it. This way you’ve learned how to link Disney+ with Google Assistant on Android.