If you don’t know how to remove an object from a photo on Mac, this guide will help you out. You are lucky because your Mac has the ability to remove people and objects without third-party apps.
- How to get free loots from Amazon Prime Gaming?
- How to change playback speed on Netflix?
- How to create a Memoji on macOS Big Sur?
In the application called Photos of macOS Big Sur, Apple has improved the tool Retouch. We are going to use that tool to complete the task.
How to remove an object from a photo on Mac?
You may need to retouch a photo for many reasons. If there’s an unwanted object in the background it will be so easy for you to remove it.
Many may think that to be able to do that it is necessary to have Photoshop or other image editing tools, which usually cost a lot of money. Very few know about this tool available in the Photos app. If you are ready, just follow the steps:
- Open the Photos app on your Mac.
- Find the photo you want to edit and drag it into the app.
- Now at the top right, you should click on Edit.
- You will see many options, among them click on Retouch.
- By clicking on the drop-down arrow, you’ll see the options.
- The rule is to determine the diameter of the brush, depending on what we want to remove we should choose the optimal one.
- Then you must click on the icon of the brush.
- Now use your mouse to shade the object you want to remove.
- It’s essential that the brush size is adjusted to that of the object you want to remove from the photo.
- When you finish shading release the right mouse button.
- After a few seconds, you will see that the object is disappeared.
- Now just click the upper right button called OK.
Photos will ask you if you want to save the photo as a new one or edit the one you had. Choose the one you like and you are done! This way, you’ve learned how to remove an object from a photo on Mac.