Apple One subscription is official now, and in this article we explain plans, price and details of each plan. Rumors have become true. The new service will be available this year with variable prices in three bundles: individual, family and premier.
What is Apple One and what does the company aim with it?
Apple One combines Apple Music, Apple TV Plus, Apple Arcade, iCloud, Apple News Plus and Fitness Plus services in one package. The company aims to compete with bundles such as Amazon Prime and protect its user base from leaving to single services such as Google Drive, Spotify, Netflix etc.
Apple One subscription plans
Apple offers three types of plans:
- Individual: The individual plan gives subscribers Apple Music, Apple TV Plus, Apple Arcade, and iCloud storage (50GB) for $14.95 a month.
- Family: The family plan includes the same apps but with 200GB of iCloud storage for $19.95 a month.
- Premier: The premier plan gives subscribers Apple Music, Apple TV Plus, Apple Arcade, 2TB of iCloud storage, Apple News Plus, and Apple Fitness Plus for $29.95 a month.
- Apple Watch SE is announced: specs, price and release date
- Apple launched Watch Series 6: price, specs and release date
- New Apple iPad Air introduced: price, features, release date
Apple One Premier will only be available in some countries
Apple One Premier subscription will only be available in Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom and the United States. Because Apple News+ is only available in these countries. And also Apple Fitness+ will be available later this year in limited countries.
Individual and Family subscription bundles will be available in “more than 100 countries and regions” and Apple One will be compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple TV and Mac.