Are you excited about the Hogwarts Legacy sorting hat quiz? You should be… One of the most crucial components of life at the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry is house sorting, and it will be included in the upcoming Harry Potter game Hogwarts Legacy.
It’s good news for prospective students who can now get sorted into their house and select a wand without waiting until the start of the school year. This article also explains how to transfer your house and wand to Hogwarts Legacy.
Do you know Professor Matilda Weasley will be the new deputy headmistress in Hogwarts Legacy?
How to take the Hogwarts Legacy house sorting test?
Although you are not permitted to enter the Great Hall just yet, you are welcome to don the Sorting Hat and allow it to peer into your very being at Hogwarts Legacy.
Please note that if you’d rather wait until launch day to sort, you can do so in-game. This is merely a time-saver.
If you’ve already been assigned a residence on Wizarding World, feel free to go on. In that case, please proceed as follows:
- Go to the Wizarding World website and register.
- Select “Hogwarts Sorting” from the main menu and “Get Sorted Now.”
- Put your Hogwarts house to the test. Do not forget that the Sorting Hat will consider your words.
- After that, Slytherin, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, or Ravenclaw will be your houses.
Participating in the Wand Ceremony is optional and can help you learn about your Patronus or obtain a wand.
How to transfer your house and wand to Hogwarts Legacy
You have been assigned a wand, a Patronus, and a house at Hogwarts. Nonetheless, they still need to go through a few more muggle hoops before they show up in Hogwarts Legacy:
- If you haven’t already, make an account on the Warner Bros Games website.
- Visit the Wizarding World site again, and this time navigate to the account connection page.
- Link your accounts by following the on-screen prompts.
That’s it; the next time you start up Hogwarts Legacy, you’ll already be in your house and have access to your wand and Patronus. What’s more, you’ll also receive two cosmetic items: the Beaked Skull Mask and the House Fan-atic School Robe.
Are you waiting for the game as we do? The release date of Hogwarts Legacy is:
- Available on PS5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC on February 10, 2023.
- April 4, 2022, for PS4 and Xbox One.
- July 25, 2023, for Nintendo Switch
Meanwhile, you can check out these:
- Hogwarts Legacy Artbook leak: Full map, locations, characters
- Hogwarts Legacy and the ongoing struggle for inclusivity in gaming
- Hogwarts Legacy system requirements
- Hogwarts Legacy locations guide
Or take a closer look at the gameplay:
This comprehensive gameplay walkthrough, first released in November 2022, showcases a wide range of features found in Hogwarts Legacy. Fifty minutes in length, the video begins with a look at the character creation possibilities and then moves on to a brief tour of Hogwarts’ facilities as they appeared in the 1800s.
We get our first taste of Hogwarts Legacy battles at long last. In their simulations of wizard duels, 19th-century students learning to cast spells used damage meters and combo trackers.
Hogwarts Legacy’s first reveal video just provided us a glimpse of the game’s visuals, but it was evident that this was going to be a major wizarding RPG. Both the fighting and the story have been expanded upon greatly since the first trailer.