The latest Hogwarts Legacy Artbook leak revealed an official art book of the game showing information about the game’s duration, gameplay mechanics, and design. Keep in mind that the following information may contain spoilers.
As one of the most eagerly awaited games of 2023, with a release date of February 10th, anticipation for the game is building. Although some aspects of the game have been confirmed, there is still a lot that is not yet known about the Harry Potter RPG.
Hogwarts Legacy Artbook leak: Everything you need to learn
Recently, a Hogwarts Legacy Artbook leak on Twitter has provided some new insights into the game’s art, gameplay, and estimated completion time. These leaks offer a deeper look into the design of the houses within the game, as well as a glimpse into the expansive world that has been created for the project.
— Bigby (@ManwithSecrets_) January 16, 2023
In addition to the artwork, the leak suggests that the game will take approximately 70 hours to fully complete. For players who just want to experience the main story, the game will likely take around 35 hours to finish.
According to the Hogwarts Legacy Artbook leak, the Avada Kedavra curse, a powerful and deadly spell from the Harry Potter universe, can only be acquired by completing a side quest after finishing the primary story.
Additionally, the main story will reportedly vary depending on the player’s chosen Hogwarts house. The course of the main quests will change, with some houses visiting places like Azkaban, but ultimately, the player’s experience will conclude in the same way regardless of their house.
A Redditor shared additional details about the Hogwarts Legacy Artbook leak. More info from supposed leaker:
- Different houses will have different progressions on individual main quests, but eventually wrap up into the same result. Students from a certain house will therefore visit Azkaban briefly.
- The Avada Kedavra curse can only be learn from a side mission, after completing the main storyline at a vert late stage.
- Game Duration? 35 hrs.
- 70 hrs with side quest and 100% of the game.
- There are nearly 100 Merlin’s puzzles in the game. The puzzles are solved in a variety of ways, covering almost all the magic that the player has learned
- Looking back at the first game preview in September 2020, 90% of the stuff in it has been cut or redone. Behind the scenes secret story.
- The game folder was created in 2017. Initially it was intended to include Quidditch and support all 4 Quidditch positions. Then it was abandoned after a year. Proper trade-offs are still necessary.
- The large map was cut by nearly a quarter, the map blocks of the Highlands and Swamp areas are still available again, but are no longer playable areas. The game sales should be made into DLC if it is good.
- There are nearly 100 Merlin puzzles in the game. The puzzles are solved in a variety of ways and cover almost all of the magic the player has learned.
- Principal Black doesn’t really have much of a role, but he has a fan-pleasing part in the main storyline.
- There are a lot of side missions in the game, including three side missions through the main line. There is no fourth one. Ravenclaw got thrown aside.
- PS platform exclusive mission is really quite interesting, if you have the conditions it is recommended to get the PS5 version. The PS platform exclusive for a year is also served.
- Avada Kedavra Spell can only be learned from a side mission after completing the main storyline at a very late stage.
- Players can fly near/over Hogwarts Castle, but cannot ride a broomstick or mount into Hogsmeade.
- Players can even catch the Phoenix inside the game.
- The side quests in the game are rich, or the gameplay tutorial is functional, or it has independent dungeon exploration and boss battles. It is recommended to complete as many side quests as possible before advancing the main story.
It is worth mentioning that this Hogwarts Legacy Artbook leak has not been verified by the developers of the game. While the information appears to be from the official art book, it should be treated with caution until it is confirmed. We will keep you informed as more information about the game and the validity of this leak becomes available.
Don’t forget to check the Hogwarts Legacy system requirements before the game goes live!