In this article, we are going to be covering how to delete Story on Facebook, so you can get rid of any Story that is up or archived.
You can use Facebook Stories with wacky backgrounds, emojis, and different sorts of text that will vanish after 24 hours. You may also remove your Facebook stories before the 24-hour period has elapsed if you decide you no longer want to have them on your profile.
How to delete Story on Facebook?
- On your Mac or PC, or through the mobile app on your iPhone or Android phone, go to Facebook and log in.
- Tap the story or video you want to remove in the Stories section at the top of your News Feed.
- Click on the three horizontal dots in the top right corner.
- Select “Delete photo” or “Delete video,” then confirm “Delete” in the notification window.
To remove a Facebook Story from the archive, choose “Your Story” from the drop-down menu and then “Archive.” Now click on the photo or video you wish to delete, then click the three dots at the top right, and pick “Delete.”
How to create a Facebook Story?
Step 1: Select “Create a Story” from the drop-down menu in the upper left corner on Facebook’s Android or iPhone app or from the Story section at the top of the page in a web browser.
- If the “Create a Story” option isn’t available on your desktop homepage, select “Story” from the dropdown menu next to your account name in the top right corner of the page. Then, click “Create.”
Step 2: Choose the sort of Story you’d like to create. You may select “Create a Photo Story” or “Create a Text Story” on the internet, but there are different choices on your phone:
- To post a photo or video story, select a photograph from the camera roll or click the camera icon at the bottom of the screen to capture a photo or video.
- Tap the “Aa” option to add text to your Story.
- To share a song to your Story, tap “Music.”
- To add a boomerang video to your Story, tap “Boomerang.” It takes bursts of photos and turns them into a short, looping film.
- If you just want to use a GIF image as is, choose “Mood.” You can add text and other effects to the selected photograph.
- Tap the “Selfie” button to take a photo of yourself and add emojis and special effects.
- To set up a poll for your pals tap “Poll.” You may ask a Yes or No question, or modify the Yes and No options so that your friends can give their own responses.
Step 3: You may limit who sees your story. Select the gear symbol. It’s in the top left corner of the web, next to the Your Story heading. On your phone, it’s located in the lower-left corner and labeled “Privacy.” Choose who you want to share your Story with, such as “Public,” “Friends,” or “Custom.” If you pick Custom, you can only share it with people that you select. Click “Save” after making your selections.
Step 4: After you’ve decided on the sort of Story you want to add and then personalize it with words, pictures, effects, and emojis, choose “Share to Story.”
We hope that you enjoyed this article on how to delete Story on Facebook. If you did, you might also like to check out our other articles such as how to make posts shareable on Facebook, or how to unhide posts on Facebook.