In this article, we are going to be covering how to make posts shareable on Facebook by changing their visibility settings.
Maybe your friend wants to share one of your posts with a larger audience. You’re in luck since you can modify the visibility of your personal posts on Facebook. Changing the visibility of a single post has no effect on your overall Facebook privacy settings. Here’s how to make your Facebook post shareable, whether it’s an informative piece of writing, a photo of your work, or even a meme.
How to make posts shareable on Facebook?
- To begin, go to the post you wish to make shareable. In the upper right corner of that post, click the three dots symbol.
- You can then select from among the following options: pin it, modify it, archive it, and so on. Select the option in the center that says “Edit Privacy” to continue.
- The “Privacy” menu will display who has access to your post. You may restrict which friends can see it. It is possible to limit the number of people who are allowed to read it. You may make the post completely private and only accessible to you if that’s what you want.
- The goal in this situation is to distribute the content as broadly as possible. To accomplish that, go to the top of the page and select “Public.”
- In the upper right corner, click “Done.” Your friends can now share your Facebook post.
We hope that you enjoyed this article on how to make posts shareable on Facebook. If you did, you might also like to check out our other articles such as why can’t I add someone on Facebook, or how to unhide post on Facebook.