If you don’t know How to use low power mode on an iPhone to save battery, we are going to help you out. Apple added this useful feature to iOS several versions ago. If you are suffering from low autonomy, make sure you read this article.
What is the low power mode on iPhone?
The low power mode saves battery, it temporarily disables several system functions that consume a lot of power. For example, Siri, email search and background app refresh usually run in the background when you use other apps or when the device’s screen is off. This consumes more battery for sure, that is why you might need to use this power saving mode.
The iPhone will prompt you to enable low power mode when it reaches 20% battery. But you can enable it manually at any point if you think you are going to have a busy day and need your phone open.
How to use low power mode on an iPhone?
The downside is when you activate this mode your phone will be a little bit slower. Follow these steps to be able to activate this mode:
- You can go to Settings> Battery> Low Power Mode.
- Or you have the ability to add it to the control center.
- Go to Settings > Control Center
- Once you are inside, click on Customize controls.
- Add the icon to the menu.
- Now when we open the Control Center, we should see the low power mode icon there.
- This way you have enabled quick access to activate this power-saving mode.