If you don’t know how to edit Live Photos on iPhone, we are going to help you out. Apple originally debuted Live Photos in 2015, along with the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s. But live photos can be edited with a lot of tools now and this guide will help you create a new wallpaper as well as we are going to explain how to add new animation effects to a live photo.
How to edit Live Photos on iPhone?
First, let’s start with creating a new wallpaper. Follow these steps:
- Open photos.
- Tap on the “Albums” tab, then navigate to the Live Photos album to find your image.
- Tap on “Edit” in the upper right corner of the image you select.
- Tap “Set Home Screen”.
- Tap “Done”.
After that, you can edit your live photos by following these steps:
- Find the live photo you want to edit and select it.
- From the center of the screen, swipe it up.
- Here you will find three new Live Photo effects.
- Select Loop, Bounce or Long Exposure.
- Swipe down to see the effect on full screen.
This way you’ve learned how to edit Live Photos on iPhone, as you can see it is a really easy process. Why don’t you try it out now?