In this article, we are going to go over how to fix Fall Guys rewards error, so you can get every reward without any delay or hassle.
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout has been a big hit for developer Mediatonic, with thousands of players on Steam and Playstation 4 enjoying the amusing spin on the battle royale genre. So, you’ve been burned by the hype and want to give Fall Guys a try, but you’re not sure what it’s about? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Here is an in-depth tutorial on the game’s rules, game modes, and all stages.
The Fall Guys rewards error issue is frightening because it threatens the very awards you are attempting to acquire, such as Crowns. So, how can you correct this mistake? When do you get your rewards?
How to fix Fall Guys rewards error?
Even though this strange insect appears to be frightening, it is most likely harmless. When you return from the main menu, your prizes should appear very immediately. If you’re playing on PS4, utilize the Share button to record a video of your total prizes before and after the problem warning. You should see that your awards from your most recent match have been added.
On PC, you might not have such an easy way to monitor your prizes, but the concept is likely the same. This looks to be a one-time blunder that will not deplete your awards. It’s tough to keep track of what you have after each battle, and it’s even more difficult to notice if you’ve lost anything.
If you’re convinced you’ve lost Kudos or Crowns, just wait a little longer, and if your prizes still haven’t arrived, let Mediatonic know on the game’s Discord server or Twitter page. Just be courteous about it, because the game is having a rocky launch. To deal with the game’s numerous launch-day troubles, Mediatonic even pulled it offline. This strange situation has already occurred in other games. Doom Eternal also did not instantly reward players with experience after completing a Battlemode battle. However, similar to Fall Guys, that XP appeared later. However, unlike Fall Guys, the awards would sometimes take many hours to be distributed.
How do you fix Fall Guys not loading?
If you get a prompt while playing like Fall Guys error 200 1040, then the official advice from the Fall Guys help pages is to attempt to validate the game files. To accomplish this:
- Select “Open In Library” from the drop-down menu. Click on the three dots that will be close to the game title after magnifying the game in your library.
- On the second menu, choose Verify from the drop-down selection.
- Relax, and wait for the process to complete. It will generally take a few minutes, so don’t be concerned if it takes longer than expected.
- Wait approximately two minutes after the previous step before launching the game again. If the problem persists, rerun this process.
You may still validate the game files if you’re playing on Steam (although the title has now been discontinued, it will continue to receive comprehensive care for current users). On Steam:
- Right-click on the game in your Library and select “Properties” from the drop-down menu. Alternatively, click the gear icon from the game’s Library page to get there.
- On the drop-down menu, select Properties.
- Click on Verify integrity of game files under Local Files.
- This procedure might take a few minutes.
It’s also worth checking for any game updates. An upgrade may include a fix for problems like this. So, if you come across any pending, download and install them to see if they’ll help. If this fails, you may contact the Fall Guys Support team for assistance.