If you don’t know how to heal a Pokemon in Pokemon Go, we are going to help you out in this guide. In Pokemon GO, you will capture a Pokemon, train it hard, improve its HP and CP by leveling it up just to prepare it for the next big battle. When your Pokemon faces a higher level Pokemon, it may lose the fight and lose its all HP. But thanks to this guide you will heal your Pokemon recover its HP.
How to heal a Pokemon in Pokemon Go?
Once the Pokemon’s HP has been reduced to zero, they do not heal naturally over time. You need to heal the wounded Pokemon to bring it back to the fight! There are 3 ways to heal a Pokemon:
- Using a healing potion (purple).
- Powering up your Pokemon (Restores 1 HP each time)
- Evolving your Pokemon restores it to the full health of the next level of Pokemon.
Similarly, there are two ways to revive your Pokemon:
- Using the Revive Potion (yellow).
- Evolving your Pokemon – revives and gives them full health.
- If you are out of Potions, visit the nearest PokeStop and buy them.
There are three different types of potions that you will find as you progress through the game. These potions can be used to heal Pokemon during the battle.
- Potion – Restores HP for 20 points
- Super Potion – Restores HP for 50 points
- Hyper Potion – Restores HP for 200 points