How to solve math problems with Google Lens using Homework Mode? Google Lens is an application that has improved notably in the last months, thanks to the arrival of many new functions. One of the new functions, which was already announced this summer, is the Homework Mode. This is a function that helps us to solve mathematical problems.
- How to install Huawei AppGallery on any Android smartphone?
- How to take a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy Watch?
- How to use the timer on Google Assistant?
Thanks to this Homework Mode in Google Lens, being able to solve a mathematical problem becomes easier. The application will show you the result of an operation that you have to do, in addition, it also has the ability to explain the steps that are followed to obtain that result.
How to solve math problems with Google Lens using Homework Mode?
If you have problems with some mathematical exercise, like doubting the result, Google Lens will help you to solve that operation in a simple way. The application will show you the result of this operation, so that you can compare it with the one you have obtained yourself, for example. In addition, they also explain the steps that are followed in this operation, to reach this result, so you know the necessary steps and see if you have skipped any or have made a mistake in one of them. Just follow these steps:
- Open Google Lens on your phone.
- In the lower menu, select the option Homework.
- Point the camera at the operation you want to solve.
- Select the operation on the screen.
- Wait for the application to recognize it.
- Click on the option you want to see (depending on the operation).
- Display the lower menu if you want to be able to see the steps to follow to obtain that result.
This Homework Mode in the application will be able to solve all kinds of mathematical operations, from simple addition or subtraction to more complex equations, which allows it to be helpful for a large number of users. The operation will be the same in all cases, which makes it especially comfortable to use this function.
If you want to be able to solve mathematical operations in a simpler way, Google Lens is going to be a good help thanks to its Homework Mode. You can start using it now by downloading the application on your Android phone, available at the Play Store. This way you’ve learned how to solve math problems using Google Lens Homework Mode.