How to take a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy Watch? Just like on a cell phone, you can take a screenshot on a smartwatch. Take a screenshot of your watch face, daily activity or any application: with a simple gesture, you will have the screenshot taken and saved both on the mobile and on the Samsung Galaxy Watch.
- How to check available storage in an Apple Watch?
- How to watch videos with friends through Messenger and Instagram using Watch Together?
- How to add widgets in macOS Big Sur?
Taking a screenshot is a quick way to share everything that happens on your device. Generally, any device with a touch screen offers a way to take screenshots, even smartwatches can do it. For example, Google makes it easy to take screenshots in Wear OS. And Samsung does the same with its Galaxy Watch: with a simple gesture, you can capture the screen.
How to take a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy Watch?
Press the button and slide your finger across the screen Samsung activates the option to capture the screen on its Galaxy Watches with Tizen by default. The necessary gesture is to move your finger on the screen while pressing a button. At first, it’s a bit hard, but with a few attempts, you can take screenshots quickly.
This is the process you have to do to take screenshots on your Samsung Galaxy Watch:
- Make sure the screen is on and that you are in the application that you want to take a screenshot.
- Press the bottom button of your smartwatch and hold it down.
- Slide your finger horizontally from the left side of the screen to the opposite end. You will see an animation that indicates a screenshot has been taken.
- Not all applications allow you to capture the screen: just as with your cell phone, some applications block this action for security reasons.
All screenshots that you have taken are saved in the Samsung Galaxy Watch gallery. You can import them to your cell phone from the ‘Copy to phone’ option, which appears in the menu items (on the right, in the gallery images). This way, you’ve learned how to take a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy Watch?