How to see the posts you’ve liked on Instagram? Did you know that there’s an easy way to see all the photos and publications you’ve liked on Instagram in one place? Instead of going through the profiles looking for each post, you can just follow some steps to see which photos you liked.
- Instagram 10th anniversary update: What’s new?
- How to make group video calls with Instagram?
- How to create a group chat with an Instagram story?
How to see the posts you liked on Instagram?
Follow these steps to see the posts you liked on Instagram:
- In your profile, click on the options tab
- Select Settings
- Go to the Account tab
- You will see an option that says “Posts You’ve Liked”
- Click on it and you can see all the pictures you liked on Instagram in one place
- This option is only available on the mobile version of Instagram, so you will not be able to access these posts from your computer.
This useful tool allows you to access your history of posts that you have interacted. However, we must clarify that you can only see the photos and videos that you have liked, or in other words, the photos in which you only commented will not be visible from this tab. Neither will the stories you have interacted with in a similar way appear.
If you want to download any of these pictures you can choose the traditional screenshot or follow another trick to get the image in a better resolution and in its original size. In this article, you learned how to see the posts you’ve liked on Instagram.