How to search emojis in iPhone with iOS 14? Apple released the final version of iOS 14 a few days ago and they added interesting features.
Your iPhone will receive some important aesthetic changes on its main screen, giving you more freedom when designing a look with more information and fewer applications that you don’t need. One of the small but useful changes is that now there is a search emoji option on your keyboard. This way you will be able to find emojis way more quickly. We will tell you how to use it.
- What does the green and orange dot on iPhone mean? [iOS 14]
- How to use iPhone Back Tap custom controls? [iOS 14]
- How to change the default browser and email client on iOS 14?
How to search emojis in iPhone [iOS 14]
Emojis are images or pictograms that are used to express an idea, emotion or feeling in digital media. And we use them everyday. Sometimes you aren’t able to find a specific emoji and now with the new iOS 14 update you will be able to search emoji. Follow these simple steps to accomplish this task:
- Go to an app and click on a field that you can type (Let’s say you are in a conversation of Whatsapp). In the bottom left part of the keyboard there’s a smiley face icon. Tap on it. (If there’s no smiley face icon you can follow these steps before you proceed, go to Settings, General, Keyboard, Keyboards, Add New Keyboard and tap on Emoji)
- Tap Search Emoji
- Now you can search by typing, let’s say you type sports, emojis related to that theme will appear.
- Select the emoji that you want to use.
And that’s it. This is how the new feature works. In this article you learned how to search emojis in iPhone with iOS 14 operating system.