Today we will tell you what is WhatsApp Super Dark mode and how to step by step activate and use it.
What is WhatsApp Super Dark Mode?
The dark mode was a mechanism that WhatsApp adopted some time ago in devices with Android and iOS operating systems, following the trend that was already coming in the smartphone industry.
With this mode, the instant messaging application offered users an attractive interface that added visual benefits and battery savings.
However, many users are unaware of the possibility of activating a “super dark” mode where the darkness is further deepened for the benefit of the user if desired.
To activate this mode you do not need to download a third-party application or APK files (on Android).
How to activate and use WhatsApp super dark mode?
- First, you must have enabled the “dark mode” in WhatsApp. That is to say, you must: update WhatsApp to its latest version of Android or iOS.
- Then go to Settings and click on Chat.
- Click where it says “Background”.
- When you select this option, a bar will appear with which you can define the contrast in which you want the background.
- You also have the option to determine whether you want the WhatsApp wallpaper to appear with or without figures.
- You have to set it to the maximum contrast and that’s it.
- The lead color you used to see in WhatsApp now looks much blacker with the contrast, ready to turn off certain pixels on your mobile device.
- With this, you will have already activated the “super dark” mode of WhatsApp.
Activate dark mode
- Open WhatsApp
- Tap the ⋮ menu button.
- Go to Settings
- Play in chats
- Tap the theme
- Choose dark
- Open the iPhone settings.
- Enter display and brightness.
- In the Appearance section, you must choose Dark.
- Then, open the application and you’re done.