Here’s everything you need to know about Snapchat AI Bitmoji pet! The popular social media platform recently introduced a new feature that allows users to create “custom Bitmoji pets” using generative AI technology.
As far as we can see in the images, the new feature allows users to create pets that will appear next to their Bitmoji on the Snapchat map and allow their friends to see them when they check their geolocation. Here are all the details…
Snapchat AI Bitmoji pet feature: What is it?
While it is unclear what the purpose of this feature is, it is not the first time Snapchat has implemented generative AI technology. Last February, a chatbot called “My AI” was introduced, which can be used as an “AI friend.” However, many users have expressed that My AI serves no useful purpose, and some have asked for it to be removed from their chats because they find it creepy.
The custom Bitmoji Pets feature is currently only available to Snapchat+ subscribers as part of their early access to exclusive, experimental, and pre-release features. There is no information yet on how to get rid of an AI pet after creating it.
How to create a Snapchat AI Bitmoji pet?
Ready to take your Snapchat game to the next level? With the latest update, you can now create your own Custom Bitmoji Pets using generative AI technology! Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
- Open Snapchat and go to the Bitmoji menu.
- Tap “Create” in the screen’s bottom left corner.
- Select “Custom Bitmoji Pets” from the list of options.
- Use the AI creator to create a real or imaginary pet. You can choose from a variety of options, such as a dog, cat, or even a dragon!
- Once your pet is created, it will appear next to your Bitmoji on the Snapchat map.
- Share your new pet with your friends and watch it appear next to you on their side too!
That’s it! With these simple steps, you can have your very own AI pet on Snapchat. Don’t forget to show off your new furry friend (or imaginary pets) to your friends and followers. Happy snaps!
Featured image credit: Bastian Riccardi / Unsplash