If you want to know what are 10 TotK elixir recipes in Zelda, you are in the right place. Making Dubious Food instead of elixirs is not ideal since elixirs in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom may be difficult to get correctly. Elixirs are often used to provide Link brief stat boosts or protection from the elements, making them quite helpful.
In other cases, they may save him from dying by falling on him or from being vanquished if Link were to run out of food. Link must concentrate on producing or obtaining as many as he can.
One of the numerous helpful things in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is elixirs. Although Link may get elixirs by conversing with different NPCs and completing their objectives, he could choose to create his own. The game will often provide hints when a creature may help create an elixir, although finding such animals might be difficult if players don’t know what to search for.
The varieties of elixirs, how to manufacture them, and where to look are covered in the sections that follow.
What are the 10 best TotK elixir recipes and how to make them?
In The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, cooking food and elixirs will assist you not only heal your HP but also increase your stats and even provide you with different beneficial benefits. The top ten food and elixir recipes for Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom are included in our guide.
Here are the ten best TotK elixir recipes:
- TotK elixir recipes 1: Hearty Mushroom Skewer
- TotK elixir recipes 2: Hasty Elixir
- TotK elixir recipes 3: Enduring Fried Wild Greens
- TotK elixir recipes 4: Sticky Elixir
- TotK elixir recipes 5: Bright Mushroom Skewer
- TotK elixir recipes 6: Sneaky Elixir
- TotK elixir recipes 7: Sunny Steamed Meat
- TotK elixir recipes 8: Mighty Simmered Fruit
- TotK elixir recipes 9: Tough Mushroom Skewer
- TotK elixir recipes 10: Spicy Sauteed Peppers
This is all you need to know if you want to make an elixir but don’t know where to begin. Let’s have a closer look at them.
Hearty Mushroom Skewer
Cooking and eating a Hearty Mushroom Skewer is the finest technique to swiftly replenish lost hearts if you’re losing them too quickly. Hearty Truffels may be found in the caverns in West Necluda and Hyrule Field, including:
- Ingredients: Hearty Truffles.
- Effect: Fully restores HP. Adds 1 temporary heart.
- Sahasra Slope Cave (1373, -1197, 0235)
- Ancient Tree Stump Cave (-1112, -0432, 0128)
In Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, you must move fast across large landscapes without losing a lot of time or energy. This elixir will increase your running speed as well as your swimming and climbing abilities. Hot-Footed Frogs’ primary habitats include:
- Ingredients: 1 Hot-Footed Frog + 1 Any Monster Part
- Effect: Increases speed of movement.
- Ludfos Bog (-2061, 0769, 0101)
- Nabi Lake (1019, -1185, 0010)
Enduring Fried Wild Greens
There is no easier or better lunch than this one if you need to fast recover your stamina. To get more stamina on top of what you currently have, cook one carrot at a time. Endura Carrots may be found in the following locations:
- Ingredients: Endura Carrots.
- Effect: Fully restores stamina. Adds 30% bonus stamina.
- Yamiyo Shrine (0333, 0470, 0043)
- Horse God Bridge (0589, -3740, 0035)
How many times did you have to hike up a steep, slick hill merely to go back to where you had been? If the response is “too many times,” you must immediately create this elixir to prevent this from occurring again.
In the Kingdom of Hyrule, Sticky Lizards may be found in every cave, while Sticky Frogs can be found all across East Necluda. A ready-made Sticky Elixir was found in the treasure box at:
- Ingredients: 1 Sticky Lizard or 1 Sticky Frog + 1 Any Monster Part
- Effect: Increases slip resistance.
- Thundra Plateau (-2223, 0988, 0105).
Bright Mushroom Skewer
Cook some Brightcaps in the pot if you’re fed up with always utilizing Lightroots to illuminate the caverns. Then you may begin shining independently. The duration will increase as you cook additional mushrooms. Brightcaps are available in the following places:
- Ingredients: Brightcaps.
- Effect: Makes Link glow in the dark.
- Hebra Mountains Northwest Cave (-2996, 3226, 0540)
- Passeri Greenbelt Cave (-0512, 0128, 0021)
This elixir will make you almost invisible and muffle your footsteps if you find yourself in a position where you just want to pass specific regions absolutely unnoticed by monsters and animals. In the woodlands and meadows, dusk Fireflies are only visible at dusk. In Gerudo, a chest to the south of Vatorsa Snowfield may contain a bottle of Sneaky Elixir.
- Ingredients: 1 Sunset Firefly + 1 Any Monster Part
- Effect: Increases stealth.
- Highlands at coordinates (-3630, -1388, 0344).
Sunny Steamed Meat
Link will lose HP and experience heartbreak if he comes into touch with the Gloom effect. When this occurs, eating cooked Sunderland with some raw meat is the only method to repair the hearts that have been damaged. On the Sky Islands, you can locate Sundelion growing in all the bright fields, or you may look inside treasure chests at:
- Ingredients: 2 Sundelion + 3 Raw Meat
- Effect: Repairs broken hearts.
- Agaat Canyon Mine (-4892-0879-1084)
- Hebra Canyon Mine (-30732913-0811)
Mighty Simmered Fruit
This one will be helpful before any large battle with a boss or any other adversary who you believe is too powerful for you to defeat alone. A complete meal of five bananas typically lasts about four minutes, but you may change the number of bananas to alter the time. Banana trees may be found in the following places:
- Ingredients: Mighty Bananas.
- Effect: Increases ATK.
- Lake Floria (1573, -3531, 0061)
- Eventide Island (4511, -3502, 0002)
Tough Mushroom Skewer
Before engaging in combat with a boss, this would be an excellent lunch combination with Mighty Simmered Fruit to increase both your strength and protection. These Ironshrooms have distinctive helmets that mimic turtle scales, making them easy to spot. On the whole of East Necluda, they generally grow beneath the trees.
- Ingredients: Ironshrooms.
- Effect: Increases DEF.
- Rabella Wetlands (2403, -2804, 0218).
Spicy Sauteed Peppers
The best fallback option is to prepare some spicy peppers if you haven’t yet been able to locate cold-resistant gear. Only five of them will have a lifespan of 12 minutes, which is a considerable amount of time. Nearly everywhere, from Great Sky Island to Hyrule Field and Gerudo Desert, you may find spicy peppers in great quantity.
- Ingredients: Spicy Peppers.
- Effect: Increases cold resistance.
In short, knowing the top 10 TotK elixir recipes in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is essential for players seeking to maximize their stat boosts and elemental protection. By creating or obtaining these elixirs, Link can enhance his abilities, survive dangerous situations, and gain a competitive edge in battles.
This is everything you need to know about TotK elixir recipes in Zelda. Check out our other guides below about Zelda: