Honkai Star Rail color name guide is here! Pioneer profiles in Honkai: Star Rail can be customized with a few HTML tags. Your username or bio, for instance, can be highlighted in blue, underlined, and struck through. The steps are outlined in this brief manual.
Also, you can find a list of hexadecimal color codes for some popular colors with tips and tricks in this article.
Honkai Star Rail color name guide
The Honkai Star Rail color name guide provides a comprehensive list of color names used in the game. Honkai Star Rail allows players to change the color of their name by using a hexadecimal color code. To do this, follow these steps:
- Go to your profile page.
- Click on the “Edit” button next to your name.
- In the “Name” field, type your desired name.
- In the “Color” field, type the hexadecimal color code for the desired color. For example, <color=#000000>username </a>
- Click on the “Save” button.
Players can refer to the Honkai Star Rail color name guide to easily identify and describe different hues in the game. Here is a list of hexadecimal color codes for some popular colors:
- Black: #000000
- White: #FFFFFF
- Red: #FF0000
- Green: #00FF00
- Blue: #0000FF
- Yellow: #FFFF00
- Cyan: #00FFFF
- Magenta: #FF00FF
- Gray: #808080
- Purple: #FF0080
- Orange: #FFA500
- Pink: #FFC0CB
The Honkai Star Rail color name guide assists players in creating visually stunning combinations of colors and patterns. You can also use a color picker tool to find the hexadecimal color code for any color you want.
The Honkai Star Rail color name guide enhances players’ creativity in designing their in-game avatars.
Please note that you can only change your name once every 3 days.
Honkai Star Rail tips
If you’ve never played Honkai: Star Rail before, you may be wondering what to do first. Here are some tips to help you build a powerful team of characters and explore the vast universe.
- Do the story quests: The story quests are the best way to learn about the game’s world and characters. They also provide a good amount of rewards, so it’s worth doing them even if you’re not interested in the story.
- Explore the world: There are a lot of hidden areas and treasures to find in the world of Honkai Star Rail. Exploring is a great way to get more resources and experience.
- Do the daily quests: The daily quests are a quick and easy way to get rewards. They’re also a good way to level up your characters and equipment.
- Join a guild: Guilds are a great way to get help from other players and participate in guild events. They’re also a good way to make friends.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help: If you’re stuck, don’t be afraid to ask for help from other players. There are a lot of helpful people in the Honkai Star Rail community.
- Build a balanced team: It’s important to have a team that has a good mix of elements and character types. This will help you to be more effective in battle.
- Level up your characters and equipment: The higher the level of your characters and equipment, the stronger they will be.
- Upgrade your Stigmata: Stigmata are powerful accessories that can give your characters a significant boost in stats.
- Use your Technique Points wisely: Technique Points are used to activate your characters’ special abilities. Make sure to use them wisely, as they can be the difference between winning and losing a battle.
- Don’t be afraid to experiment: There are a lot of different ways to play Honkai Star Rail. Don’t be afraid to experiment with different team compositions and strategies. You might find something that works really well for you.
- Use auto-battle and 2x speed: If you are feeling lazy or want to save time, you can use the auto-battle and 2x speed features to breeze through battles. Auto-battle will let the AI control your characters and use their skills automatically. 2x speed will make the battles go faster. You can also skip some animations by tapping on the screen.
- Complete the Simulated Universe and The Forgotten Hall: These are two challenging activities that test your combat skills and strategy. The Simulated Universe is a roguelike mode where you fight through different stages with random buffs and debuffs. The Forgotten Hall is a series of battle-based challenges with specific requirements and rewards. Both activities will give you Herta Bonds, which you can use to buy five-star light cones in the shop. Light cones are essential for upgrading your characters’ skills and stats.
- Learn your characters’ skills and techniques: Each character has a unique set of skills and techniques that can make a big difference in battle. Skills are the abilities that you can use during your turn, such as attacks, heals, buffs, or debuffs. Techniques are special effects that you can activate before a battle by spending technique points. Techniques can give you an advantage at the start of a battle, such as damaging an enemy or placing a buff on your team. You should study your characters’ skills and techniques and use them wisely.
- Claim your daily check-in rewards: Every day, you can claim free rewards by logging in to the game and checking in at the Herta Space Station. The rewards include Stellar Jade, Trailblaze XP, light cones, relics, consumables, and more. Don’t miss out on these freebies!
- Interact with everything while you explore: As you travel across different planets and space stations, you will find many objects and NPCs that you can interact with. Some of them will give you clues, quests, rewards, or lore information. Others will just add some flavor and humor to your journey. Either way, it’s worth checking out everything you see and tapping on it.
Have fun! Honkai: Star Rail is a game that offers a lot of content and variety for players of all preferences and playstyles. Whether you enjoy story-driven quests, challenging battles, character customization, or just exploring the beautiful universe, there is something for everyone in this game. So don’t be afraid to experiment, try new things, and enjoy yourself!
Do you love playing Honkai Star Rail? Check out these guides too:
- Honkai Star Rail Tier list: Everything you need to know
- Honkai: Star Rail Fleeting Lights quest explained
- How to increase Honkai: Star Rail Equilibrium