In this guide we’ll be solving Hive Social image gallery not working problem for you. Hive, which was launched in October 2019, has recently gained popularity. The app’s unexpected popularity happened overnight because it is a full bundle of perfection that reminds us of when the social media business was fresh.
The app may be described as a mash-up of some of the best elements of every social app available, particularly Twitter and Instagram. It allows you to add text, photographs, or videos to your profile as well as your favorite background music. However, as soon as the app became popular, many users began claiming that the Hive Social app was not working. If you’ve been having similar problems, don’t panic; here’s all you need to know about it.
Things have gotten quite wild in the realm of social media in the aftermath of Elon Musk’s Twitter acquisition. People who used it for social engineering got their panties in a bunch after their draconian influence has been challenged. Musk revived former President Donald Trump’s once-banned Twitter account after publishing a poll (though he has yet to use it). Musk has also reinstated Kanye West, Jordan Peterson, and Andrew Tate to the service after they were all locked out or banned from Twitter for illogical reasons at some point.
With that said, let’s get back to the Hive Social image gallery not working issue.
How to fix Hive Social image gallery not working?
So, before we begin fixing Hive Social not working issues, you must first determine whether the issue is with the app’s primary server or with your device. If the issue is with the server, you must wait until the company fixes it. If, on the other hand, the problem is with your device, you can use the tips listed below to solve it.
- Close the Hive Social app completely – Begin by closing the Hive Social app completely (along with any other applications or programs running in the background), then try launching it again.
- Check for app and system updates – To check for Hive Social app updates, go to the app store on your smartphone. Visit your device’s settings menu to check for system updates.
- Clear cache and data – Typically, you may clear cache/data through your device’s settings menu. This phase deletes temporary files to save up space.
- Uninstall/Reinstall the Hive Social app – To help resolve any issues, you can uninstall and reinstall the Hive Social app on select devices.
- Restart your device – Restarting your device will allow you to refresh the entire device, removing any unnecessary apps that may be interfering with the performance of other applications. It also re-establishes the internet connection.
We hope our how to fix Hive Social image gallery not working guide helped you. If you liked this content, check out our Hive Social not working guide too!
Hive was developed and launched in 2019 by founder Kassandra Pop. Kassandra and her team of developers wanted to create a user-friendly multimedia-sharing platform with a chronological home feed. Until the beginning of 2021, the app only had 15,000 users.
The social media platform rose to popularity in February 2021 after a viral TikTok video and one viral Tweet. Since then, the app has grown to over 34.000 active users, preponderantly Gen Z.
Hive’s features combine popular concepts from Instagram and Twitter, including photo and video posts, status updates and reposting content, and even a personalized music section that brings back nostalgic feelings from the Myspace era.
Currently, the new yet old-school social platform is only available for download in the App Store, with availability plans for the Android market as well.
The Hive app aims to give back users the feeling of control over their own feed while prioritizing content creation and community building. With the lack of algorithms and the re-establishment of chronological timelines, the platform wants to support small creators and businesses.
Although the app reportedly has some bug issues, they are working on delivering the best experience to their users.