Today we are here to explain how to remove Jio caller tune. You can simply go back to the standard phone ringing sound if your Jio caller song gets old.
How to remove Jio caller tune?
Before explaining how to remove the Jio caller tune we want to explain what JioTunes is.
What is JioTunes?
Jio Caller Tune, also referred to as JioTunes, is a feature that allows you to replace the monotonous “Tring Tring” that your callers will hear with a music of your choosing. From Jio’s extensive library of songs, which includes Bollywood, international, devotional, regional, and many more genres, you can choose JioTunes.
You can manage your account, select from a choice of options to recharge your phone, and monitor your high-speed data balance via the MyJio app. You can also update your registered mobile number or email ID, view your active 4G plan along with validity, check usage details for your calls, messages, and data, generate detailed statements for up to 6 months, find nearby businesses or JioNet hotspots, get support from FAQs, How-to videos, troubleshoot, and helpful hints, or you can speak to our virtual assistant “Hello Jio” for all your questions.
You can set the music of your choosing as JioTune by downloading the MyJio app from the Play Store or the App Store.
How do I activate JioTunes on my smartphone?
You can activate JioTunes using one of these easy methods:
Solution 1: MyJio app
- Install the MyJio app from the Play Store or the App Store.
- Tap JioTunes from the “Trending Now” menu.
- Choose “Set JioTune” after searching for the music of your choosing and listening to a preview.
- Upon activation, receive a confirmation screen and SMS.
Solution 2: IVR
- From the Jio number you want to use JioTune on, dial 56789.
- To choose a song as your JioTune, choose it from the Top Songs.
Solution 3: Copy JioTune of another Jio customer
- Prior to answering the phone, press the * (star) key.
- An SMS will be issued to you to confirm your agreement.
- Within 30 minutes, you must reply “Y” to this SMS to get the chosen JioTune activated on your Jio number.
Solution 4: SMS
- Send an SMS to 56789 with the first three words of the music, movie, or album of your choosing (toll-free)
- A list of songs that match your input will be sent to you through SMS, along with instructions on how to make the song of your choosing your JioTune.
- You can also send the word “JT” by SMS to 56789 and then follow the instructions.
How to deactivate the JioTunes service?
JioTunes can be deactivated using one of three simple procedures:
- MyJio app
Solution 1: SMS
- Take out your smartphone, then tap the message box.
- Stop SMS to 56789 or 155223.
- To confirm the deactivation, respond with “1”.
- You will receive a deactivation confirmation SMS on your mobile device informing you that JioTunes services have been turned off for your number when JioTunes is turned off.
Solution 2: Using MyJio
- Get the MyJio app.
- Choose ‘JioTunes’ option from the menu.
- Go to the “Deactivate JioTune” button at the bottom of the My Subscriptions page.
- On the confirmation page for deactivation, select “Yes” to deactivate JioTunes.
- Your request will be successfully submitted once you see a confirmation pop-up.
Solution 3: IVR
- Call 155223 with a Jio mobile.
- Choose a language
- All value-added services currently active on your cell number will now be prompted by IVR.
- To deactivate, pick JioTunes from the menu.
- And it will be done.
You can also learn how to call someone who blocked you on Android or iPhone by visiting our guide!