Instagram is the most fashionable social network today. Instagram notifications do not usually present problems, but there are times when for some strange reason they suddenly stop working. Fortunately, everything has a solution. Keep reading this post if you want to discover how to solve your notification problems on Instagram.
How to fix Instagram notification problems on Android?
In this case we focus on Android, but if you are an iPhone user you can try to follow the same steps if you have problems with Instagram notifications. Before continuing, you can look at the applications section within the Android settings, in case you had Instagram notifications disabled from there. Once you have verified that the problem is not in the Android settings, you can continue with this tutorial.
- How to get the most out of Instagram Reels: 20 tricks
- How to download a video from Instagram?
- TikTok mocked Reels, the new Instagram feature
Both Instagram and Facebook have their own settings for notifications, which can cause a conflict with Android settings to appear, preventing the normal operation of notifications on these social networks.
- To try to solve the problem of Instagram notifications on Android, we only need to access the configuration section within the application menu. You can do it from the icon in the form of three points on the top bar of the profile.
- Now go into “Settings”. Once you are inside the options, you have to go to the “Notifications” section.
- You will see several sections that refer to different types of notifications. You only have to activate the notifications you want to receive, or you can activate them all if you want. Notification settings are quite advanced and customizable, so you can activate whatever you want.
With these simple steps, your problems with the notifications of the Instagram application on Android should disappear. Wait a few days to see if everything works as it should. The iOS application has a fairly similar design, so you can also guide yourself with this tutorial.