If you don’t know how to call someone who blocked you on Android or iPhone, we are going to help you out in this guide. If you find yourself in a situation where someone has blocked you and you need to communicate with that person, you will be happy to learn this method.
If it is necessary, you can call someone who blocked your number. Below, you will find the tricks to call someone who blocked your number using the call blocking feature on iPhone or Android phone.
Therefore, the purpose of this article is to help those who have been unfairly blocked and those who desperately need to contact a person due to an emergency.
How to call someone who blocked you?
Currently, there are several methods you can use to do this task. It is possible to call someone even if you have been blocked because iOS uses the visibility of your caller ID. You can follow the methods that we are going to explain below:
- Call from a different phone: You can use a friend or family member’s phone to make the call. It also means you won’t have to do anything with your current smartphone.
- Download an app that will offer you a phone number generator: You can now find all kinds of apps that allow you to use a new phone number to make a call to someone else. It can be useful if you know that the other person will not answer a “Private Number” or “No Caller ID” call, but will answer a regular number. There are apps like Burner and Hushed that you can use to do this task.
- Block the Caller ID: You can disguise the caller ID information from the phone’s settings menu. On an iPhone, you can go to the Settings app. Then go to the Phone section and select “Show my caller ID”. Then move the slider to the “Off” position. On Android, go to Settings> Call settings> Additional settings> Caller ID. Then choose Hide number. All your calls will be anonymous and you will no longer be blocked.
- Call using a landline number: Since most landlines do not allow number blocking, you can also reach the other person through a landline.
How to call someone who blocked you on Android?
If you are using an Android phone, follow these steps:
- Phone > tap more (or 3-dot icon)> settings in the drop-down menu.
- Then tap More settings > Show my caller ID.
- In the pop-up window, tap Hidden number > Cancel to exit the caller ID menu.
- After hiding caller ID, call the person who blocked your number and you will be able to talk to that person.
How to call someone who blocked you on iPhone?
- Go to Settings on your iPhone and tap Phone.
- Then tap the Show my caller ID tab located in the Calls section.
- On the next screen, uncheck the Show my caller ID option.
After disabling the caller ID feature on your iPhone, you need to make a call to the person who blocked your number. As I said earlier, the person’s iPhone will not be able to detect that the call is coming from a blocked number because their caller ID information is hidden.