Today, we are going to cover Fall Guys how to invite friends cross platform, so you can enjoy this game with your friends no matter which platform they play on.
With the game on so many platforms and having gone free-to-play after previously being a paid title, some players may be wondering how to add friends on Fall Guys cross-platform thus giving us a reason to provide them with “Fall Guys how to invite friends cross-platform guide.” You can play across platforms with your PC, Xbox One, Switch, and PlayStation 4 and add your friends from different platforms.
Fall Guys became a free-to-play game on the Xbox, PC, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch. Players can join the game show-style battle royale against 59 others for free. Here’s everything you need to know about it.
Fall Guys how to invite friends cross-platform?
The good news is that Fall Guys is cross-platform, so players on PC, Xbox, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch can all play together. However, in order to play with your buddies on different platforms, you’ll need to register for an Epic Games account.
How to add friends on Fall Guys cross-platform?
You’ll be asked to confirm that you want to connect your console’s account to your Epic Games account when you first launch Fall Guys. If you’ve previously played Fortnite on that platform using an Epic Games account, it’ll automatically do so. It will suggest a username based on your system’s online profile if you haven’t already done so.
You may also share this Epic Games account username with your friends as long as you’ve confirmed it. If you have any questions regarding your Epic Games account, open the social menu by tapping the touchpad, pressing View, or pushing the Minus button from within the Social menu to view your name at the top of the list.
Adding friends’ Epic Games accounts
To connect and play Fall Guys with friends on different platforms, you must first link your Epic Games accounts within the game.
- Open the Settings menu by pressing the touchpad on PS4, choosing a category from the drop-down menu, or clicking on the icon in the bottom right corner on PC.
- The social menu will then pop up on the right side of the screen. A search bar may be found at the top of your friends list.
- To accept your invitation, the person you’ve added as a friend will need to access their “Friend Request” page. This is the little individual icon with a checkmark next to it in the social menu, which may be accessed by pressing RB/ R1/ R.
- Find your friend’s name in the list and then press the ‘Accept’ option next to their name.
- The friend will then be added to your Epic Games friends list, which you can then select their name from to invite them into a game.
Inviting friends to play Fall Guys cross-platform
Continuing our Fall Guys how to invite friends cross-platform article, go to the View option on the Touchpad or click the button in the bottom right corner of the PC to open up your in-game buddy list.
- You should now see your friends’ usernames listed here. Select them and then choose the “Invite Player” option from the dropdown menu that appears below their name.
- Simply enter the invite code into their game, and they’ll join your lobby. For online matchmaking, you can only have a maximum of four players in a single lobby, but if you want to create your own custom games, you may invite 59 friends to participate in your Fall Guys private match.
Make sure cross-platform matchmaking is enabled
While this option should be enabled by default, it’s a good idea to double-check that it is. Otherwise, you won’t be able to play Fall Guys crossplay.
- To access this, press the Menu button, Options button, + button, or Esc to open up the Settings menu.
- Scroll down a little bit more and choose ‘Options,’ then scroll down to the ‘Gameplay’ section. The top option here is ‘Cross-Platform Matchmaking.’ You should be ready to play cross-platform with your friends as long as this is set to “On.”
That’s everything you need to know about Fall Guys how to invite friends cross platform. We hope you enjoyed our Fall Guys how to invite friends cross platform article. If you did, you might also like to check out everything announced at the Xbox and Bethesda Games Showcase, or Diablo Immortal revenue reaches $24 million.