Today we are going to show you how to fix the WhatsApp camera not working error. Facebook’s application is one of the most widely used cross-platform messenger apps. It allows you to send a message without having to pay for SMS. It has many interesting features such as voice calling, reply quotes, incoming video calls, etc. However, if you failed to start the camera of WhatsApp, don’t worry because we have some solutions.
How to fix the WhatsApp camera not working error?
There are two options, one is uninstalling and installing the application and another is to clear the cache. Follow these steps:
- Open WhatsApp on your phone.
- Take a backup of your WhatsApp chats from your settings (WhatsApp Settings> Chat Settings> Backup Chats).
- Next, Uninstall WhatsApp from your phone.
- Restart your phone.
- Now you can download and install WhatsApp on your phone again. The problem should be solved.
Clear the cache of WhatsApp
- Go to Settings > Applications> select WhatsApp from the list.
- On iOS, there is no button to clear the app cache, but you can easily free up space by accessing: Settings > Space> Usage. There you can see how much space is occupied by each app, including the Facebook app.