If you are wondering how to mod vehicles in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2, don’t worry because we are going to tell where to find a Vehicle Mod, explain Off-Road Tire and Cow Catcher tricks in this guide.
You may have seen players driving around with attachments while playing Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 2. Vehicle Mods are the add-ons on the vehicles you see, and if you need some assistance modding your car, we’ve got you covered.
Where to find a Vehicle Mod in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2?
You’ll need to acquire a Vehicle Mod first before you can mod vehicles in Fortnite. Gas Stations are an excellent place to start because they’re likely to have one or the other. On the ground or inside a red toolbox, you’re likely to discover Off-Road Tires and the Cow Catcher. Throughout the island, there are a total of 15 Gas Stations that may be found.
- Butter Barn (Go southwest of Rocky Reels)
- Cuddle Cruisers (Head to the island east of The Daily Bugle)
- Found East of The Daily Bugle
- East of The Joneses
- Eastside of Coney Crossroads
- Floaties Boats (Head South of Shifty Shafts)
- Located Northeast of Greasy Grove
- Located Northeast of Rocky Reels
- Northwest side of Condo Canyon
- Southside of Chonker’s Speedway
- Southeast side of Greasy Grove
- Southwest of Shifty Shafts
- Located West of Camp Cuddle
- West of Logjam Lumberyard
- Located on the westside of Sleepy Sound
What does Off-Road Tire do in Fortnite?
The Vehicle Mod: Off-Road Tire is a versatile gadget. It may be used to bounce high in the air, but it can also be used to mod vehicles in Fortnite. Jumping with it as a trampoline boost will be distinct from jumping any other tire. You’ll get some lift and spring back down. What makes this unique is that you may pick up after throwing it to the ground and use it for something else again.
If you use it to mod vehicles in Fortnite, it will be able to easily drive off-road. If you attempt to go off-roading without the tires, your vehicle will move very slowly and you won’t be able to climb up slopes.
What does Cow Catcher do in Fortnite?
The Vehicle Mod: Off-Road Cow Catcher is yet another multi-purpose device like the Off-Road Tires. It may be used to shield you and mod vehicles in Fortnite. If you wish to use it for cover, place the Cow Catcher in front of you, but keep your head out of reach.
The second benefit of this is that it allows you to drive through obstacles without stopping. It may be used to go through buildings, trees, rocks, and so on. If something gets in your path, push forward aggressively and it will be gone upon impact.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2: Battle Bus locations and how to destroy road barriers using Cow Catcher?
How to mod vehicles in Fortnite?
To mod a vehicle in Fortnite, you’ll need the Off-Road Tires or the Cow Catcher. Both may be used at the same time, so don’t be scared to build the greatest car possible. It’s also worth noting that these modifications do not improve your vehicle’s health and that the Off-Road tires aren’t bulletproof, so they can still be shot out, and you won’t be able to mod them if there is a boot on it.
Follow these steps:
- If you want to mod a different vehicle using the tires, keep them in your inventory and get close to a car.
- Then, throm the tires on the car.
- They will be placed on automatically.
- Same procedure appliest with the Cow Catcher.
- Keep them in your inventory, throw it on the vehicle and you are good to go.
Both of these modifications may be difficult to implement on the same car. Because you must give up something in order to do so, but if you’re prepared to make such a sacrifice, you’ll be rewarded with a solid vehicle. This way you’ve learned how to mod vehicles in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2, to view everything about this season, visit Epic Games.