If you don’t know how to delete a Disney account, we are going to help you out below.
How to delete a Disney account?
It is possible to delete a Disney account by going to The Walt Disney Company’s Privacy site:
- Enter Communication Choices.
- Choose “Disney, ESPN, ABC, Marvel and Star Wars accounts.”
- Log in to your Disney account.
- Scroll down and choose “Delete Account.”
- Then, select “Yes, delete this account”
If you forget your password, you may choose “Need help signing in?” to receive a one-time code via email.
After your request, it will take 14 days for your account to be deleted permanently. It is possible to reactivate your Disney account before that deadline.
If you have any difficulties or issues you can contact Disney support team via this link.