You can watch dozens of different content using Disney Plus free trial. Disney Plus is the exclusive new home for your favorite Disney, Pixar, Star Wars, Marvel and National Geographic titles. With a 7-day free trial, you may begin streaming right now.
A Disney Plus membership offers the following features:
- Unlimited access to previous seasons of your favorite series.
- Exclusive new Original series and films from Disney storytellers.
- The entire family can watch Disney+ together thanks to its diverse content, which includes everything from kids’ programming to adult-oriented material.
- Stream on up to four devices at the same time using a single account.
- With downloads on up to ten devices, you may stream Disney Plus on the move.
How to start your Disney Plus free trial?
Simply click the link to sign up. It only takes a few minutes. To establish an account and begin watching your favorite movies and series with your free trial, simply fill out your contact information.
Because you will be charged at the end of your free trial if you continue to use your membership, you must provide payment information when you join Disney Plus. You won’t be charged during your free trial and may cancel online at any moment.
With the Disney bundle, you don’t get the free trial. If you choose this package, your subscription will begin on the day you join.
What’s included with the Disney Plus free trial?
Disney+ offers a free trial that allows you to watch everything on the platform, including new films, complete TV series, shorts, and documentaries. Disney+ is the new home for Star Wars, Marvel, Pixar, National Geographic programs, as well as all of your favorite Disney movies and shows.
Star, a new world of entertainment with new stories added every week, is now part of your Disney+ membership. Enjoy series from Star, including Family Guy, Deadpool 2, Futurama, Grey’s Anatomy, The Simpsons, and Love Victor. New Star Originals are only available through Disney Plus.
How to cancel your Disney Plus free trial?
It’s simple to cancel your membership or free trial if you discover Disney Plus isn’t for you. To terminate your Disney+ subscription, follow the instructions below:
Go to www.disneyplus.com in your web browser and log in.
- Select the “Profile” icon in the upper right corner.
- Go to “Account.”
- Choose “Billing Details”, then “Cancel Subscription”
- To finalize your cancellation, choose “Complete Cancellation.”
- Your membership has now been canceled.
How to create a Disney Plus account?
You can continue to use Disney+ after canceling your membership until the end of the billing period. If you cancel during your free trial, you have time until the end of the trial to use Disney Plus. You may reactivate your subscription at any time if you change your mind.