Today we are going to show you how to use Voice Effects and Text to Speech features on Instagram Reels. Instagram has introduced two new features that are comparable to the popular short video app TikTok. The company has stated on its community page that users who create Reels on Instagram will be able to utilize the new audio tools. These are referred to as Text-to-Speech and Voice Effects, which will allow content producers to produce more unique Reels.
The newest “Text to Speech” tool allows all creators to impersonate a computer voice while reading the text they input on a video if they don’t want to speak. Instagram is also introducing a “Voice Effects” function that allows users to change the audio and voiceover in Instagram Reels.
You can access the “Text to Speech” option from the text tool while creating Reels. This is a cool option for people who want their text to be read aloud automatically in Reels by an auto-generated voice.
How to use Text to Speech on Instagram Reels?
Just follow these steps:
- To begin with, open Reels Camera on Instagram and record a video or upload an existing video from the Gallery app.
- Next, use the Text tool to add text to your video.
- Now you should see a text bubble.
- Tap on the text bubble and choose “Text to Speech” from the menu.
- You will be prompted with two options called Voice 1 and Voice 2.
- Select the one you like and post your video!
How to use Voice Effects on Instagram Reels?
Instagram currently offers a variety of five different voice effects called announcer, helium, giant, robot, and vocalist. Basically record a Reels video, open the audio mixer and you will see the Effects menu. Choose different voice effects from that menu. This feature is now available on iOS and Android.