In this article, we’ll tell you how to watch Apple TV+ on an Android phone. Apple’s movie and series platform, which also includes its subscription service, does not have an application for Android smartphones, but it does for Android TV. But no worries, because we are going to show you some methods.
Although Apple offers an excellent Android application of its music platform, it does not do the same with its streaming service, there is no generic Apple TV+ app for Android phones and tablets. It happens to be possible to install the Android TV APK, but it doesn’t work on touch screens. But you can always use the web browser.
How to watch Apple TV+ on an Android phone?
Yes, there is no native Apple TV+ application for Android phones, but it is possible to access all the content from the official website. The website is not complicated to use, the interface adapts to basic multimedia controls and every other feature like language and subtitle settings works perfectly.
In addition to playing Apple TV+ content through the browser, and offering access to movies and series purchased on Apple TV, you can add a web app icon to your home screen easily. Just follow these steps:
- Log in to the website https://tv.apple.com/ from your Android phone’s browser.
- Log in with your Apple ID.
- Enter necessary credentials.
- Once you access Apple TV+ you will be able to play all the content from the browser, but the most practical thing to do is to install the web app. Click on the three menu points and select “Add to home screen”.
- You can move the icon wherever you want on the home screen.