Acens Pro is a USB dongle that you can use with Nintendo Switch which includes a custom firmware that allows you to run homebrew software on your console. It is very similar to SX PRO and you also use Acens Pro to make / load backups of your games. For this it uses a custom CFW called AceOS, also similar to SX OS.
Acens Pro package contents
- 1x AceNS Dongle (Black).
- 1x USB cable to connect it to the console.
- 1x JIG to enter RCM mode.
Acens Pro system requirements
- A Nintendo Switch console vulnerable to Fusee-Gelee.
- A micro SD for the console.
- A card reader to connect the micro SD to the PC.
Acens Pro features
- Works on all Fusee-Gelee vulnerable Nintendo Switch firmwares and regions.
- Supports the loading of backups: With AceOS it is possible to play all the backups installed on the microSD or on external devices.
- Supports External Hard Drives: AceOS supports the use of external devices such as hard drives or pendrives through the USB port of the dock, to be able to access your backups easily by pressing a button.
- Supports emuNAND: AceOS supports easily configurable emuNAND that works directly on the microSD.
- Supports cheats: Compatible with tricks for your backups through a complete system of cheats.
- Homebrew support: Using AceOS it is possible to load homebrew through a launcher to enjoy homebrew games created by independent developers.
Acens Pro battery
- It contains a lithium battery that can last up to 4 months without being used, with only 1.5 hours to recharge. (It is recommended to charge it for more than 1.5 hours before the first use).
- The charging / running light is green, and the running light is blue.
How to use Acens Pro?
- First you need to find and download AceOS Firmware v1 and SDFormatter software.
- Then format the nmicroSD with SDFormatter by clicking on the Format button.
- Extract AceOS firmware v1 and extract it to a folder of your choosing.
- Copy boot.dat to the microSD card root.
- Turn off your Nintendo Switch console (press POWER button and choose Shutdown).
- Insert microSD card to your console and the JIG in the right side rail with pins down.
- Press and hold the Volume + button and while holding, press Power button briefly.
- Nintendo Switch will turn on the RCM mode and load the AceOS payload.
- Now you will see a warning, just click Continue to proceed.
- It will tell you a file is created, click Continue again.
- Now activate the AceOS license by turning off console by the power button.
- Take out the microSD and connect it to your PC.
- Copy license-request.dat to your PC and go to this website.
- Select your license and upload.
- The website will let you download license.dat file, copy this to root of your microSD card.
- You can re-load AceOS by entering RCM mode on step 7.