Today we are going to show you how to disable website notifications in Chrome for Android. It is possible that throughout the day you visit different websites and as soon as you enter you start o receive notifications. We are not referring to the cookie warning, but we are talking about the pop-up notifications.
If you are subscribed to a website, you start receiving notifications every time the website uploads new content. These notifications can be really useful if you really like that website, but they might also annoy you. But we are going to help you out.
How to disable the website notifications in Chrome for Android?
In less than 1 minute and with 3 simple taps, those notifications will be gone forever if you follow our instructions:
- Open the Chrome browser app on your Android mobile.
- Stay on the main Google screen or go to any website and tap on the 3 vertical dots in the upper right corner.
- Now swipe from bottom to top until you find Settings.
- Swipe down again until you see Notifications and tap on it.
- Next, go to the Websites section and uncheck the Show notifications box.
From that moment on, you will no longer receive any notifications about the websites you have subscribed to. This same process can be done in all browsers, and even on the PC. As you can see the process is really simple if you carefully follow all these steps.