If you don’t know how to share a YouTube video on a WhatsApp status, it is a really easy process and we are going to help you out. To share a video from the official YouTube app through WhatsApp you have two options: you can either send it through a conversation or publish it in your status. However, this last method does not publish the video as status.
- How to activate double tap feature on Samsung smartphones with One UI 3.0?
- How to activate notification bubbles on Samsung smartphones with One UI 3.0?
- How to play sound from two apps at once on Samsung smartphones?
How to share a YouTube video on a WhatsApp status?
What we want to do is share the video as a WhatsApp status so all of our contacts can see it without leaving the platform.It is a really easy process. Just follow these steps:
- Download an application to download YouTube videos on your device from Play Store. For example MP4 Video Downloader. In addition, you can also use apps like Snaptube.
- After downloading the application MP4 Video Downloader, open it and click on YouTube to start looking for the video you want to download on the platform.
- Access the video and click on the green download button located in the lower right corner.
- Select the second option, which will allow you to download the video after watching an advertisement.
- Once you have finished the video, confirm that you want to download it by clicking OK in the window that appears in the middle. Next, the video download will begin and you will have it on your mobile, ready to put it in your WhatsApp status.
- Open WhatsApp, enter the Status tab, and click on the green camera button in the lower right corner.
- In the lower gallery, select the video you just downloaded.
- Edit the video by adding emojis, text, or drawings and, when you are ready, put it in your status by clicking the green arrow button, located in the lower right part.
Following the previous steps, the YouTube video will be published in your WhatsApp status and all those contacts that you have added will be able to see it without problems. Every time you want to put a YouTube video in your status, you must repeat the same process.