If you don’t know how to activate double tap feature on Samsung smartphones with One UI 3.0, we are going to help you out in this step by step guide. With the latest update, One UI 3.0 offers some extra features.
- How to create a Gmail signature on Android?
- How to check if your smartphone supports Netflix HDR?
- How to download the latest Windows 10 ISO easily?
With the use of gestures, day by day, we are using buttons on our smartphones less. These features make it a lot easier to navigate through our smartphones. Thanks to a recent update Samsung Galaxy smartphones now include double tap feature.
How to activate double tap feature on Samsung smartphones with One UI 3.0?
The gesture is extremely comfortable for those who are already used to using their smartphone by the gesture. From now on you’ll be able to turn on/off your screen with a simple gesture. This is a really easy process.
You just need to follow some steps:
- Enter the settings of your Samsung Galaxy and go to the ‘Advanced Features’ section.
- Go to ‘Motion and Gestures’.
- Activate the option called ‘Double tap to sleep’. You can now turn off your smartphone’s screen with a simple gesture.
- If you want to turn on your screen with this simple gesture, you’ll find that option in this section too.
As you can see, the process is really simple if you follow these steps carefully. Why don’t you try it right away?