If you don’t know how to play sound from two apps at once on Samsung smartphones, we are going to help you out. The arrival of Good Lock has enabled access to new personalization tools. This personalization application has a series of modules that allow us to configure different aspects of smartphones.
With Sound Assistant we can customize many aspects of the sound settings in the smartphone. Thanks to this tool it is possible to play sound from two apps at once.
- How to check if your smartphone supports Netflix HDR?
- How to see how much time you spend on Facebook?
- How to create a secondary Instagram account linked to your main profile?
How to play sound from two apps at once on Samsung smartphones?
Fortunately, Samsung makes the impossible possible thanks to Sound Assistant. Because in the settings of this module we have an option with which we can play sound from two applications at the same time, just follow these steps:
- Download Sound Assistant to your phone from the Galaxy Store.
- Open Sound Assistant.
- Find the section called MultiSound.
- Go to this section.
- Choose which application will be able to play music while others are open.
- Select the option All applications.
If you choose all apps, you’ll have more freedom when it comes to playing sound from two different applications on your phone. This feature will be available with any combination of applications you use on your Samsung phone. Although enabling this option is something that will depend on the number of applications you play audio in on your phone, because there may be some cases where this option is not the best for you.