Today we are going to talk about the specs, price and release date of Moto G Stylus 2021, a mid-range smartphone made by Lenovo. It will significantly improve the specifications of its predecessor and will keep the stylus as a differentiating element.
On the front, Moto G Stylus 2021 has a completely flat screen finish, with fairly contained edges and a 16MP front camera that is integrated into a small circular space as a floating island.
- The Moto G9 Plus is leaked: Here are the specs
- Lenovo Legion Slim 7 with AMD Ryzen: specs, price, release date
- ASUS introduced PG32UQX: specs, price, release date
On the back, we have a set of four cameras in vertical distribution, and right in the center, we see a fingerprint reader. Regarding the quality of construction, we do not expect surprises, the Moto G Stylus 2021 should repeat the finish with aluminum and plastic chassis in the rear that we saw in the model of 2020.
Moto G Stylus 2021 specs
- 6.81-inch screen with FHD+ resolution, a remarkable jump from the 6.41-inch of the current model.
- Snapdragon 675 with an eight-core CPU
- Adreno 615 GPU
- 4GB RAM.
- 128GB storage capacity.
- Four rear cameras: 48MP main sensor, 8MP wide-angle, 2MP macro, and 2MP depth sensor.
- 4,000 mAh battery with quick charge.
- Light pen with deep software integration (we don’t know what improvements it will bring regarding the current model).
- Android 10 OS.
Moto G Stylus 2021 price and release date
Release date and price of Moto G Stylus 2021 is not officially confirmed yet, but it will most likely be presented between January and February 2021 and it will arrive immediately after its presentation and it will probably be fully available globally.
The price of Moto G Stylus 2021 should be around 249 dollars. If we compare it with its direct rivals, we should not forget that it differs from standard mid-range phones thanks to the “stylus” support, a very interesting accessory for professionals, students, etc.