How to add a GIF to an Instagram story? Instagram is growing day by day. It is one of the most popular platforms on the internet. Most of the users post stories several times a day. And thanks to the latest updates, you are now able to add a GIF to your Instagram story. We are going to tell you how.
- How to make group video calls with Instagram?
- How to know how much time you spend on Instagram?
- How to delete multiple Instagram comments at once?
How to send GIFs on Instagram?
You can send a GIF by direct message to your friends, as we do in other applications such as WhatsApp or Telegram. It is very easy.
- Enter one of your direct message conversations.
- In the text field that you type your messages, select the (+) icon you will see on the right
- Some options will be displayed, click on GIF
- You have already opened the GIF search engine, find the best ones and simply send them.
How to add a GIF to an Instagram story?
On the other hand, you can also add GIFs to your stories to share them with everyone. You can add them on your videos or photos, so don’t forget to try them out:
- Go to Your Story to add a photo or video
- Click on the sticker icon you see in the upper right
- Select the GIF search engine
- Type something to search a GIF and choose between hundreds of options
Find the best GIFs
As you can see, GIFs are very useful and you can use them in both stories and direct messages. Thanks to sites like GIPHY, you can find a GIF for any situation you can think of, and that’s the best thing about GIFs, their versatility. The only limit is your imagination.
Don’t forget that you can also send GIFs through WhatsApp and Telegram, two of the most popular instant messaging applications. GIFs are practically a new language, just like emojis, and we will use them more and more. This way you learned how to add a GIF to an Instagram story.