How to archive photos on Instagram? Instagram is a platform owned by Facebook and it has a wide user profile all over the world. It is possible to hide photos without deleting them. And we are going to show you how.
How to archive photos on Instagram?
You might want to hide a photo if you want to give your profile a new look. Or maybe you are starting a business account and you don’t want your family dinner photo to be there. You might want to hide a photo from a specific person too. At the same time, you might not want to delete this particular photo. If this is the case, we have a solution for you.
- How to add text stories to Instagram?
- How to post panorama photos to Instagram?
- How to upload a video to Instagram TV?
Steps to archive an Instagram photo from a person
This feature was added to prevent unwanted people from viewing your content. Follow these steps:
- Enter the Instagram application from your mobile phone. If you don’t have it yet, download it for free for Android and iOS.
- Tap on your profile icon, located at the bottom right.
- Your profile will appear.
- Select the photos you want to hide on Instagram and click on the three vertical points, located in the upper right part of the post.
- It will display several options, click on “Archive” and that’s it. The posts will automatically be saved without having to delete the content.
How to view archived Instagram photos and stories and repost them?
The photos and videos you archive will only be visible to you. And if one day you decide to access them or if you want to post them on your profile again, follow these steps:
- Go to your Instagram profile.
- Tap on the three horizontal line button, located in the upper right.
- Some options will be displayed, click on “Archive”.
- You will have two options, “Story Archive” and “Post Archive”. Tap “Post Archive”
- Select the photo you want to repost, touch the three vertical points, located in the upper right.
- Two options will be displayed, click on “Show in profile” and that’s it.
This is a good alternative, especially if you don’t want to delete your content, but rather keep it as a private folder. This way you learned how to archive photos on Instagram.