How to hide photos from camera roll on iPhone? Until iOS 13, iPhone and iPad users did not have the ability to hide images from the Photos app. This feature is finally available with iOS 14.
In fact, in previous versions of iOS, it was already possible to “hide” photos. Just select a photo, hit the Share button, and then Hide. This was going to remove the photo from the main Library tab, but the photo could easily be found by entering Albums -> Other Albums -> Hidden. With iOS 14, however, we can actually hide an image or an entire album, eliminating any trace from the Photos application.
- How to use iPhone Back Tap custom controls? [iOS 14]
- How to make Chrome the default browser on iPhone? [iOS 14]
- Best tricks for editing the iPhone home screen [iOS 14]
How to hide photos in Photos App on iOS 14?
- Open the Photo app
- Select the photos or videos you want to hide
- Tap the Share button > Hide
- Confirm that you want to hide the photos or videos.
- Open Settings on your iPhone with iOS 14 or iPad with iPadOS 14
- Choose Photo from the main list
- Uncheck the switch next to “Hidden Albums” To hide this album from the Photos app
After following these simple steps, you will finally be able to permanently hide all your photos and videos from prying eyes. ın this article you learned how to hide photos from the camera roll on iPhone.