How to mirror an Android smartphone screen to PC? It can be done quite easily thanks to the program called scrcpy. You can read the steps below to learn.
If you are an Android user and have a Windows or Linux operating system, you can easily mirror an Android smartphone screen to PC and control your phone from your computer. This process, which is frequently needed by application developers, has become quite easy with scrcpy, which is a completely open source software.
scrcpy enables Android devices to be migrated to desktop computers using a USB connection. Users can control their phones with a mouse and keyboard on the computer. To do this, you need to follow the steps below and make the necessary downloads and adjustments.
Steps to mirror an Android smartphone screen to PC
First of all, download the program named scrcpy on your PC and install the program by following the necessary steps.
- Then go to the About Phone section in the Settings of your Android device.
- Press the Version Number in this section seven times in a row.
- With this process, your phone’s Developer Options will become active. After the process is successful, go to Developer Options added to Settings and enable USB error debugging.
- Connect your Android phone to your computer using a cable.
- Then double-click the “scrcpy.exe” application in the folder where the scrcpy software is located.
When you do this, your Android device will ask you if you allow the debug request. Allow it and wait a few seconds. Your phone screen should now be mirroring to your computer. If it does not reflect, close the scrcpy program and run it again.
- How to download an Instagram Reels video?
- How to change the font on Instagram?
- How to change DNS addresses on any device?
Control your phone with a mouse and keyboard
The great thing about scrcpy software is that it allows you to control your Android phone with a mouse and keyboard. In this way, you can easily perform operations on the phone with the help of the mouse, and you can enter texts faster with the help of the keyboard.
If you want to open the screen of your phone quickly via PC, you can use the shortcut Ctrl + Shift + O.
This is how you mirror an Android smartphone screen to PC. For this process, you can use different applications other than scrcpy as well.